Application of the GDPR679 / 2016
GDPR is the acronym for "General Data Protection Regulation" which in Italian means "General Data Protection Regulation". The regulation came into force in 2016 and is applicable from 25 May 2018.
The data controller is Calandrini Srl with headquarters in Via Nazionale Nord, 4 - Localita Sterling 40035 - Bologna Italy. The company can be contacted at email@example.com, 053496926.
Purposes of data processing
The processing of your data is aimed at:
- Ensure correct navigation on the www.calandrini.it website
- Complete purchases on the www.calandrini.it website
- Check the acceptance criteria for your customer registration request to the site
- Complete the registration request in order to make purchases on the site
- Respect all the obligations incumbent on the holder of the treatment foreseen by the current legislation
- defend a right in court or in courts that serve jurisdictional functions
Methods of data processing
The processing of your data is carried out strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes of data processing. The data entered in the forms are managed via a secure connection with a True Business certificate issued by a regular certification body. The operations will be carried out by electronic, telematic and paper means.
Provision of data
The provision of your data is optional, but mandatory in order to:
- Complete the customer registration request on the www.calandrini.it website
- Make purchases on the www.calandrini.it website
- Correct operation of the contact form
- Correct navigation on the www.calandrini.it website
Consent to data processing is accepted when the tick is clicked under the customer registration form, purchase completion form, contact form.
Your data will be processed and stored for as long as necessary for correct navigation on the website, maintaining the customer profile to make purchases on the site, completely requests for information.
The data will also be kept for as long as necessary for the defense of their rights in court or before courts. In any case, your data will be kept for the period necessary for the conservation obligations to fulfill fiscal purposes or for other purposes provided for by law or regulation to which the data controller is subject.
Your personal data may be communicated or otherwise read by:
- Authorized subjects for the treatment
- Data processors and other authorized parties such as: suitable for the maintenance of www.calandrini.it, IT service providers and their collaborators or service providers, all subjects who are correctly trained in the processing of the data themselves
- Judicial or administrative authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations
- Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations
Data transfer abroad
Your data is not transferred abroad because:
- The hosting of the site resides in Italy with datacenter in the national borders
- Data collection is carried out by means of special software installed on the server
Rights of the interested party
According to the art. 15-18 and 20-21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you, to which if not yet registered
- Update, correction, integration of recorded data
- of the origin of personal data
- of the purposes and methods of treatment
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- of the identification details of the holder and of any responsible parties
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
You have the right to object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of collected data
- To the processing of personal data for the sending of advertising material and / or market research
You have the right to revoke, at any time, the consent provided, in relation to the processing activities of which it represents the legal basis, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
You have the right to data portability, ie to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data concerning you and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediment. You also have the right to propose the right of complaint to a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it). You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to the data controller, to the addresses (registered office or e-mail address) indicated above.