Art. 1 - Object
1. These general conditions of use represent the access and use of the Calandrini site, accessible via the url: https://www.calandrini.it, (hereinafter the "owner"), are activities governed by these general conditions of use.
2. This site is owned by:
Società Calandrini srl
Location: Via Nazionale Nord, 4, Sterlina location
VAT number: 00592071203
Registered in the REA, number 260143
3. Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented therein, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
Art. 2 - Changes to the conditions of use
Art. 3 - Intellectual property
1. The contents present on the site, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material , in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, diagrams, tools, fonts and design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, the functions and software that are part of the site are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right of the owner or of any third parties contracted by the same. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the site and its contents, without the express written consent of the owner is prohibited.
2. The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents using the related services available there. Furthermore, the user is authorized to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without their own economic significance, which are considered transitory or ancillary, an integral and essential part of the visualization and use of the Site and its contents and all the others. navigation operations on the Site that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
3. The user is in no way authorized to make any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by Calandrini or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained in the site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained in the site.
Art. 4 - Use of the site and user responsibility
1. Access to and use of the site, viewing web pages, including communication with the owner, the ability to download information on products and purchase them on the website, are activities conducted by the user exclusively for personal uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. In fact, the owner cannot be held responsible for any use of the website and its contents by any of its users that does not comply with the laws in force, without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only responsible for the communication of information and data that is incorrect, false or relating to third parties, without these having given their consent, as well as in consideration of incorrect use. of the same.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user's choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the holder.
4. The owner declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from inaccessibility to the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, providers or telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, data alterations, failure and / or faulty functioning of the user's electronic equipment.
5. The user is responsible for the custody and correct use of his personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequence or prejudice that may arise against Calandrini or third parties as a result of the incorrect use, loss, theft of such information. 6. The Owner has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent content and images from being published on the site that may be deemed to be detrimental to decorum, human rights and dignity of persons, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned contents are deemed harmful to religious or ethical sensitivity or decorum, the user concerned is requested to communicate this condition to the owner, who nevertheless warns that any access to contents considered harmful or offensive takes place by of the user at their sole discretion and at their sole and personal responsibility.
7. The Owner has also taken every useful precaution so that all the information on the site is correct, complete and updated, however the same does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the site, except for what otherwise required by law. If a user finds errors or missing updates of the information on the site, please notify the owner using the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 5 - Personal account
1. The user will have the possibility to register on the site to use the products and / or services of the same. The user will have an area of the site exclusively dedicated to him called "Account" through which he can access and can check from time to time the status of the services you have requested.
2. By registering on the site, the user must provide an e-mail address or a username (hereinafter the "id") and a strictly personal access password. Both the id and the password cannot be used by two or more workstations at the same time and the user cannot sell them or transfer them to third parties, except under his full and exclusive responsibility. In this regard, please note that the user will be held responsible towards the owner and any third party for any and all actions, transactions and / or events that occurred and / or carried out through the use of the id and / or password entered.
3. The user is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his id and password and is required to promptly inform the site of any unauthorized use or loss, by e-mail or registered A / R so that the itself may suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
4. If it happens that unauthorized access to the user's account has occurred and / or the same has lost his / her ID and / or password more than three times, the site reserves the right to remove the user account without the latter having anything to claim against the owner.
5. The owner cannot be held responsible in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability regime, for injuries or damages of any kind resulting from, or related to, the failure to comply with the user of the provisions referred to in this article.
6. The holder will be free to inhibit a user's access to his customer area and / or to interrupt the operation of the ID and / or password of the same, if he considers that a substantial violation of these general conditions has occurred. '' use and in particular of what is foreseen, or if the user makes an illicit or incorrect use of the services of the site.
7. The user will also be required not to carry out or allow or allow third parties the following behaviors (not exhaustive and continuously updated):
Art. 6 - Exclusion of liability
1.As indicated above, the owner carries out with the utmost diligence the care and maintenance of the site and its contents, however, assumes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on the sites linked to it. Therefore, any liability for errors or omissions deriving from the use of data and information on the site must be excluded.
2. The owner declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; it is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, its correctness and reliability. In no case, including negligence, the owner will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or the inability to use, the materials on the site.
Art. 7 - Limitations on the provision of the service
1. The owner cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of the electronic means of communication for reasons beyond the sphere of his foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunction of servers and other electronic devices even if they are not an integral part of the Internet network, malfunction of installed software, computer viruses on the possible presence of viruses or other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as from actions of hackers or other users with access to the network. The user therefore undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the owner from any responsibility and / or request in this regard.
Art. 8 - Links to other sites
Art.9 - Links in other web pages
1. This site can also be reached through third party websites where a link or banner will be present to access the site.
2. The activation of links on third party sites to this site is always possible and when it is not detrimental to these conditions of use.
3. The activation of unauthorized links will legitimize the owner to act for the immediate deactivation of illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the related commercial practice or unfair competition or action to the detriment of the good name and reputation of the owner, of his services and companies of the same group. In any case, the activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Site or the unauthorized use of meta-tags is prohibited.
Art. 10 - Trademarks
1. All trademarks and distinctive signs on the site, including those relating to the individual activities carried out by the owner, are exclusive to the owner or the companies he is referring to.
2. The owner has the right to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Therefore, any unauthorized, unauthorized and / or non-compliant use is strictly prohibited and involves legal consequences. It is in no way permitted to use these trademarks and any other distinctive sign on the site to take unfair advantage, even indirectly, of the distinctive character or renown of the proprietor's trademarks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their owners.
3. The domain https://www.calandrini.it/ as well as the various declinations and subdomains are the property of the owner. No use, albeit indirect, is permitted, unless specific written authorization from the owner or owners.
Art. 11 - Data processing
2. The information is available at the following link: https://www.calandrini.it/informativa-privacy/
Art. 12 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these general conditions of use is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these general conditions of use.
Art. 13 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by phone at the following telephone number: 053496926, and by mail to the following address:
Via Nazionale Nord, 4 - Sterling Location
40035 - Lagaro - Castiglione dei Pepoli - Bologna Italy
Art. 14 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These general conditions of use are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the general conditions of use are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.